Les Impatients offers creative workshops free of charge for people with mental health problems.
- The only prerequisite for the person wishing to register is an interest in expressing herself/himself by means of art. In the workshops, she/he is accompanied by an art therapist or a professional artist, where she/he is free and without pressure or restraints.
- The material is supplied.
- Workshops are offered two hours per week.
- A person wishing to register must be referred by a health professional.
- To find out how to register, consult the details mentioned in the list of our workshops
Our organization is able to share its expertise with groups and centers working with a clientele with mental health problems. Many workshop sites have been opened in Quebec, in collaboration with health centers and with art venues involved in their community.
Twenty-one workshop sites in 13 cities in Quebec have been opened by Les Impatients, welcoming 850 people per week.