5450 Chemin de la Cote-des-Neiges, suite 118, Montreal
- Tuesday: 10am to 12am and 1pm to 3pm
- Wednesday 10am to 12am and 1pm to 3pm
- Thursday 10am to 12am and 1pm to 3pm
Phone number : 514 419-1522
These workshops are reserved for users of the CIUSSS du Centre-Ouest-de-l’île-de-Montréal (COMTL), the CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l’île-de-Montréal (CODIM) and the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC). If you are a person living with mental health problems, please ask your therapist or caregiver. If you are a health care professional, please contact your local mental health department.
You can also call the Impatients reception at 514 842-1043 for more information.
Visual Art (semi-guided)
The opening of these workshops in March 2021 marks many firsts for the organization. For the first time, several hospitals are joining forces to offer workshops to their clientele. Likewise, this is the first time that a post-secondary educational institution has offered workshops to its students. The workshops offered at this point of service are given in French and English.
These workshops are supported by:
- CIUSSS West-Central-Montreal – Jewish General Hospital (JGH)
- McGill University Health Centre (MUHC)
- Montréal West Island IUHSSC – St. Mary’s Hospital Center (SMHC)