What if you could see yourself through the eyes of another?
Miroir Miroir is an artistic and philanthropic initiative that brings together our workshop participants and the general public in a playful way.
The idea is simple and effective: see yourself through the eyes of someone with mental illness.
Les Impatients will interpret a photo of you through a blend of colours, sensations, imagination and lived experience.
The portrait creates a powerful connection to the other, quelling the distance and prejudice between two people.
The organization is financially dependent on donations and fundraising, which are often linked to projects done in our workshops, such as Mirror Mirror.
- Make your payment online;
- Or download the Donation Form Mirror Mirror to mail in your payment;
- Send your photo and form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE CAMPAIGN ENDS IN DECEMBER 2020.
By participating in this campaign
- A professionally-framed original portrait, created in our workshops between January and May 2021;
- An invitation to a VIP in September 2021 exhibit where the workshop portraits will be unveiled;
- A tax receipt for $2,000;
- The pleasure of participating in a solidarity initiative to raise $100,000 to support Les Impatients workshops.
The first edition of this campaign was a great success, helping us raise nearly $95,000 to keep our downtown workshops running for one year. The closing evening was full of wonderful exchanges between sponsors and portrait artists.